The Sprint Perks for AAA Members program ended 7/31/2020.
Thank you for participating in the program. We will continue to constantly look at ways to provide great offers, promotions and programs.
1. Will I still receive my reward?
The AAA member offer ended July 31, 2020. If you activated with Sprint with at least one line on Unlimited Plus or Premium prior to July 31, 2020 and registered for the Sprint AAA Members program prior to August 31, 2020, you may be eligible to receive your membership renewal.
2. When will I receive my last reward?
Provided you meet the criteria described in the above question, Sprint will pay your next AAA renewal.
3. I have already registered. How do I check the status?
To check the status of your current registration, click here
. You will need the confirmation number, phone number or email address used for registration.
4. Can I change my price plan?
Yes, please visit sprint.com
to receive price plan options. At the time you change your plan, you will forgo any additional partner benefits.
5. Can I add a new line of service to my account and get my membership paid for?
You can add a new line of service to your account, but unfortunately additional AAA member numbers cannot be enrolled in the program.
6. If my membership number changes, is there anything I need to do?
Yes! Please email [email protected]
and include the following:
- Old AAA member number
- New AAA member number
- Member name
- Sprint phone number
Please specify you need to change your AAA member number.
Sprint will enroll your new member number or contact you via email if we need additional information.
7. My spouse and I have AAA memberships but Sprint only paid for one renewal, why?
Each membership needed to be enrolled by August 31, 2020.
8. I have a basic membership. Is that part of the offer?
Yes, AAA Basic and AAA Classic memberships are both covered under this offer. If you have the AAA Plus or AAA Premier membership, we will apply a credit of the Classic or Basic membership value to your account and you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
9. Who do I contact with questions?